Penn State Health Medical Group - Andrews Patel Hematology/Oncology is proud to bring you a new patient portal called CareSpace. Our new portal will offer a more user-friendly experience, and is accessible on computers, tablets and mobile devices!
Beginning 6/17/19 – the SeeYourChart® patient portal will be retired.
- Patients already using our SeeYourChart® patient portal will automatically receive an email invitation to the new CareSpace portal.
- If you did not receive an email invitation, please call our offices and staff members will help you to get set-up.
- 717-761-8740, option 0
- 717-526-1030, option 0
What is CareSpace?
CareSpace is a secure, online patient portal that provides you with access to your health information and care team. Through CareSpace, you can:
- Access your health information. CareSpace is easily accessible on your personal computer, tablet, or mobile device, so you have 24/7 access to your medical information.
- Communicate with your care team. CareSpace provides you a place to send and receive messages with your care team at our practice, and have your questions answered seamlessly.
- Keep friends, family, and caregivers informed. By inviting friends and family to your CareSpace account, your support team can easily access your health information.
- Download and securely send your health information. From CareSpace you can securely send your health information to providers outside of our practice, like your primary care doctor.
Where are my appointments?
Coming August 12th – We are pleased to announce
that CareSpace has been updated to show upcoming appointments:
How do I get a CareSpace account?
To get a CareSpace account, you just need to provide our friendly staff with your email address. We will send you an invitation to CareSpace which includes instructions on how to complete the simple registration process.
Where do I login for CareSpace?
You can always access CareSpace by visiting https://carespaceportal.com from a browser on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
FAQ’s about using the new CareSpace portal:
Where are my appointments? Coming August 12th – We are pleased to announce that CareSpace has been updated to show upcoming appointments.
Do the authorized users (e.g. friends, family or caregivers) that had access to my SeeYourChart® account have access to my CareSpace account? You will need to re-invite friends, family and caregivers to your new portal. Inviting someone is easy. From the Sharing page, just enter your invitees email address and birthday (as a security measure), and they will be sent registration instructions.
Will I lose information from SeeYourChart® when I transition to CareSpace?
Today in CareSpace, you will have access to Care Plans, Patient Education Materials, and any other documents that were available in the SeeYourChart portal. You will also see historical lab results, messages, and have the ability to generate your medical record from the “Download” button in the upper-right hand corner of the Health page.